21 August, 2013

ADF : Change View Criteria Columns at Runtime


When creating view criteria related to view object, then all querable attributes are displayed in view criteria by default.
So I want to change the properties of this attributes at run time pragmatically to display or hide specific attributes in view criteria.

I developed the following method for this purpose, You can add this method to ViewObjectImpl class.

I pass attribute name and a Boolean value to determine display in view criteria or no.

 public void setQuerable(String attributeName, Boolean isQuerable) {  
   
     int indx = this.getAttributeIndexOf(attributeName);  
   
     ViewAttributeDefImpl attr = (ViewAttributeDefImpl)this.getAttributeDef(indx);  
   
     attr.setQueriable(isQuerable);  
   
   }  


Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    my weblog how to calculate bmr

    ReplyDelete

ADF : Scope Variables

Oracle ADF uses many variables and each variable has a scope. There are five scopes in ADF (Application, Request, Session, View and PageFl...